Terms and Conditions
All placed orders are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The prices indicated exclude customs duties and local taxes where applicable. These vary depending on the country being shipped to, but are in any case to be borne entirely by the buyer.
- Breitling reserves the right to modify the prices at any given time.
- The products remain the property of Breitling until the full price has been paid. In case of non-payment, for whichever reason, Breitling is entitled to re-claim the goods.
- Breitling commits to informing the customer of any possible delivery delay.
- The products will be delivered to the address indicated under «delivery address» in the order form.
Credit Card Payment
- Payments are made by means of a Visa Credit Card, MasterCard or American Express through a secured system. The Credit Card data are secured, encrypted and transmitted to PayPal without Breitling or any third party being able to access this secured data.
- The total of the order is debited on the client’s account at the moment of shipment of the order.
- The invoices are issued upon delivery of the order.
- The buyer will have the right to return non-satisfactory or non-required (not ordered) goods provided they are still in brand new conditions, with any resulting cost paid by Breitling.
- For all questions and information please contact customer services at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breitling commits to not disclosing to third parties any information/data submitted by the customer. They are treated confidentially and will only be used for the order process and to enhance and personalize assistance of Breitling in favor of the customer. All data shall be processed in accordance with the applicable data privacy laws.